Read 3 books, get 10 credits! That's the School of the Seventy Summer Reading Program!
This year's books include:
- The Jesus We Missed, by Fr Pat Reardon
- From Darkness to Light: How One Became a Christian in the Early Church, by Anne Field
- Ultimate Things: An Orthodox Christian Perspective on the End Times, by Dennis Engelmann
- Bread and Water, Wine and Oil: An Orthodox Christian Experience of God, by Fr Meletios Webber
- Spread the Word: Reclaiming the Apostolic Tradition of Evangelism, by Fr Michael Keiser
To get your 10 credits, read three books, fill out a general book worksheet for each, and return your completed work to else10(at)gmail(d0t)com. This program ends September 1.
Download the Summer Reading Plan now. May your reading be blessed!
Note: All work must be completed and turned in by September 1 to qualify for the ten credits. If the work is turned in after September 1, normal credits apply.